Subscribe for latest news and offers
Early Years, SEN,
Research site for Reactive Colours, the publishers of ReacTickles.
- Use with an interactive whiteboard, any desktop or laptop computer, mouse, keyboard, microphone and other adaptive devices.
- The design of ReacTickles maximises on the physical rather than the cognitive aspects of computation, which are developmentally appropriate for most autistic children.
- NEW The ReacTickles interface can be preset to ccommodate the unique sensory needs of each pupil and these settings can now be saved to a unique user profile.
- The ReacTickles Creativity Box resources are structured to provide an easy to use, flexible guide to integrating the software into the curriculum in a manner that is rewarding and fun.
- NEW The ReacTickles Creativity Box teacher and pupil resources can now be accessed directly from within the application
- NEW Fully switch enabled
- The playful ReacTickles focus on improvisational activity rather than a set of predetermined routines that lead to a preset goal.
- Confidence is gained through the opportunity to repeat actions, with each exploration offering a new and unique visual or auditory reward.
- Inspired by real world objects that children love to manipulate, Slinkies, lava lamps, spinning tops and coins, the ReacTickles environment offers a safe place to experience dynamic interaction where players freely explore abstract shapes and create rhythmic responses with their fingers and bodies without judgement or fear.
- ReacTickles are highly motivating and have been shown to help children develop concentration and attention skills, as well as encouraging sharing and imaginative play.
Related Internet Links:
Reactive Colours Web site
ReacTickles for SMART Table
ReacTickles for SMART Table in use
User Guides and Other Documentation
No information available
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Mac OS X native,