Think About! is aimed at students aged 7 plus and those who may need extra support improving memory, attention and listening skills. It is ideal for those with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, language disorders, and those who are 'reluctant or hard to teach.
Scenes in the life of Jasmine and Harry are shown in various settings: the recycling centre, gardening, camping, a supermarket, the library, fishing and skateboarding. Students can watch the text-free animations, complete computer based activities then move on to paper-based materials. Full accessibility options, clip art and records are available via teacher settings.
• encourages comprehension with age appropriate, stimulating content
• includes chapters of simple scenes with animations & dialogue to encourage listening & thinking skills
• makes full use of audio support, pause and playback options to suit the individual's learning style and interests.
• includes the facility to record and play back your own version of the action
• is suitable for use on interactive whiteboards as well as with groups and individuals
• includes a choice of switch access, including the use of voice or sound input
• follow up activities include match the sentence, true or false, sequencing pictures and sentence, multiple choice questions and 'do you remember?'
• includes an extensive range of clip art
• includes a full history of printable pupil records
• full and simplified versions of the script are provided on the disk, along with further printable inferential questions